Every year on 24th April, Armenians in all over the world commemorate the Armenian Genocide of 1915 in Ottoman Turkey. On 24th April 1965 in Yerevan, Armenia, the first time for any such demonstration in the entire Soviet Union, one million protesters held a 24-hour demonstration on the fiftieth anniversary of the commencement of the Armenian Genocide, and demanded that the Soviet Union government officially recognize the Armenian Genocide committed by Turkey, and build a memorial in Armenian's capital city of Yerevan to perpetuate the memory of the victims of that Genocide.Since 1965, on 24th April of each year, Armenians in Yerevan, climb to the memorial to the genocide victims on top of Yerevan Tsitsernakaberd hill throughout the day. Even many Armenians from Other places of the world, come to Armenia on the occasion in order that visit to Tsitsernakaberd to pay homage in front of memorial to the victims of Armenian Genocide.On 23rd April of 2004, members of the youth wing of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation, Dashnaktsutyun, paid tribute to the 89th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in the Ottoman Turkey in 1915 by a torch procession along the central streets of Yerevan. The procession was accompanied by singing patriotic songs. About 600 young people participated in the action for reminding the tragedy of the Armenian people.The next day from the early morning till the evening, an endless human flow moves to the Eternal Fire in Tsitsernakabert Memorial Complex as usual to revere the memory of the 1.5 million victims of the monstrous crime perpetrated by the Young Turks early last century.Armenian President Robert Kocharian, Parliament Speaker Artur Baghdasarian, Prime Minister Andranik Margarian, Parliament deputies and members of the Armenian Government laid wreaths to Genocide Memorial and flowers by the Eternal Fire. A liturgy to commemorate the Genocide victims was offered at the Cathedral of Holy Echmiadzin.below you are watching some pictures of commemorating of 89th anniversary of Armenian Genocide of 1915 in Tsitsernakabert, located in Yerevan.